Monday 22 August 2016

Things To Do When Your Flight is Delayed


Okay! So you are all set to fly with your baggage at the airport but then the announcement says that the flight is delayed. Upset a little bit? I know, however, there’s nothing other than waiting that you can do about it. So what’s next? You’re just not sure how to keep yourself occupied until the boarding starts.

Well, being a frequent traveler, I’ve been into the same situation a couple of times, which is why I have a long list of ideas to keep myself busy rather than sitting idle and doing nothing at the airport. Here I’m sharing the most useful and interesting ones. Take a look:


Go for A Walk:



Having spare time to do just anything seems to be a 'golden opportunity' for lazy as*es like me. Since I never take the initiative to wake up early in the morning and go for a walk or exercise. So here’s the lucky chance to take a long stroll around the airport area and get my legs moving. This way I get to see what's happenings around, loose some calories and prepare my body for the long seated journey of the flight.


Browse Some Useful Apps:



I have seen many people standing lost at the airport and making calls to their families from the telephone booths. Guys, we’re into the Internet age then why not take advantage of it. While everyone carries a smartphone in their hand these days, it is a wise move to look for some useful roaming apps that support international calling for free over internet. The benefit? Using such apps you can save hundreds of bucks while making calls to your home country. Be a smart internet user and try this out!


Pamper Yourself:



Whether you are visiting the foreign land for a holiday or it is about work, your body deserves to be pampered. How about getting into a massaging chair that are usually available at the airport area for free. Try relaxing your mind and soul while the massaging chair soothes your body with its healing vibrations. It’s a must to try when you have plenty of free time.


Play Some Fun Games:



This one would help you lower down your frustration level. Find a funny game in your smartphone or go for some tricky puzzles that would bring back the memories of old school days. Do it; you are never too old to play games. trust me!

Apart from the above stated tips, you can talk to other passengers, grab a sandwich or something, read a book or watch a movie on your phone. With all these moves, you would be able to spend this cumbersome time usefully. Share your thoughts and words with me in the comments section. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment